Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to our blog! Casey, Jessie and I (Sarah) live a pretty simple life. I work from home as an illustrator and  freelance artist. So being home all day, everyday I get to spend a lot of time with my two zany crazy yellow labs, Casey and Jessie. They are the joys of my life! They instantly boost my spirits when I'm feeling down and a day doesn't go by without one of them creating an interesting story of some sort. They definitely make life challenging and exciting!

I hope to share with you some interesting stories of being a dog owner as well as the many things that keep me busy. I am an artist so I will definitely be sharing some of my artwork which could be hand drawn, digital or photography (which I am just learning, so it is beginner photography keep in mind). Casey, Jessie and I also have a fun family so look forward to posts about them as well. Especially my two nephews, Chase (12 months) and Parker (10 months) who we adore. Babies and doggies definitely make for intriguing tales!

Don't forget to check out my art gallery at www.sarahspencil.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment