Friday, April 23, 2010

Freebies!

I thought I might experiment a little (I am an amateur at this blogging stuff remember) and offer up some free digital scrapbook tags I created.

 Being a hockey enthusiast it is always so difficult to find hockey related scrapbook stuff. Whether it's for digital scapbooking or just good old fashion cut and glue scrapbooking. I created this tag for digital use but I've also printed it on cardstock, punched a hole and added some ribbon for my hockey art scrapbook.

Two summers ago I had the most beautiful sunflowers growing in my backyard. They were just so gorgeous I snapped a few pics and decided that they would make wonderful summertime scrapbook tags.They have such brilliant coloring and really brighten up some of my summer pages.

I also wanted to create something a little fun and playful for my family scrapbook and came up with my "Love is All You Need" tag. This is one of my favorites for my family pages because we are built on Love and that is what gives us such a tight bond.

I hope you enjoy the tags. They work great for digital scrapbooking but can be printed out and used for your scrapbook needs and they also make great gift tags and gift embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment